I love traveling the world and capturing weddings beyond our country borders. I believe it is a special thing to be present at often-intimate weddings at the most beautiful locations. The fact that I’m able to combine two big passions - travel and photography – is fantastic.
When I drove back to my hotel after photographing my first destination wedding, I cried tears of happiness. I knew: this is what I want to do and this is what makes me happy.
Will you go abroad for your wedding? Are you looking for a photographer that is able to capture this adventure in a personal, elegant and intimate way? Take me with you!
Send me a message via the contact form and I will send you my detailed brochure as soon as possible.
9-11 September | Paris, France
13-18 September | Umbrië Italy
24-27 september | Cologne, Germany
2-7 Oct | New York City- USA
19-22 oct | Ischia, Italy
3-6 December | Zagreb, Croatia
13-17 Februari |Iceland
10-15 March | Scotland
31-4 April | Nice, France
25-27 June | Terschelling Island
6-7 July Belgium
9-10 Aug | France
16-20 Aug | France
5-9 Sept | Umbrië, Italy
I believe it’s important to keep dreaming and to keep challenging myself. I always have new dreams that I would like to pursue. Below, you can read (a part of) my bucket list:
- A wedding outside Europe is high on my list. For example, a tropical island, Africa, Indonesia, America... You name it!
- An elopement wedding. An intimate wedding where you travel together to a beautiful place that is special to you. And with 'together' I really mean together. The two of you, anywhere in the world. So much freedom and such an amazing experience!
- A wedding in Iceland, Sicily, Greece, Morocco and Norway or Sweden (oh, yes!).
- A weekend wedding. All of your guests will stay the night and celebrate your wedding for a full weekend.
- A wedding in a glass greenhouse, for example a greenhouse such as TELEUKTROUWEN offers. An amazing experience.
Do you have another great idea for your wedding? For example, cool styling, a special theme or another crazy and original idea? I'm up for it and I get excited about anything that’s different. Let me know!